NFPE ALUVA DIVISION

NFPE ALUVA DIVISION
NFPE ALUVA DIVISION

Search This Blog

FORM OF OPTION SUBMITTED BY THE ELIGIBLE/QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO APPEARD FOR THE PM/MG EXAMINATION HELD ON 06-01-2013 FOR ALLOTMENT TO THE NEIGHBOURING DIVISION/UNIT WITHIN THE HQ REGION


FORM OF OPTION SUBMITTED BY THE ELIGIBLE/QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
WHO APPEARD FOR THE PM/MG EXAMINATION HELD ON 06-01-2013
FOR ALLOTMENT TO THE NEIGHBOURING DIVISION/UNIT WITHIN THE HQ REGION
FOR FILLING UP OF THE UNFILLED VACANCIES

  I ……………………………………………………………………………………………. (Name & official address) of …………………………………….Division was a candidate in the LDCE for recruitment to the cadre of Postman / Mail Guard held on 06-01-2013. I have not been selected against the declared vacancies in my Division.  I hereby opt that, if I am qualified in the said examination I may be considered against the unfilled vacancies under relevant quota, if any, in any of the neighbouring Division / Unit as shown in the descending order of preference subject to the following facts and conditions.

Sl.No
Name of the Division opted in the descending order of preference covering all the 5 remaining Divisions
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 

  1. I am aware of the fact that the posts of Postman/Mail Guard are of divisional cadre and if I am selected as a surplus candidate from neighbouring division/units, I will be placed below all the selected candidates from the home division irrespective of the marks obtained by me.

  1. I am aware of the fact that the word neighbouring division/unit mentioned in the Amendment of Department of Posts (Postman and Mail Guard) Recruitment Rules 2010 which was circulated vide DG, Posts letter No.44-14/2009-SPB-I dated 12-07-2012 is defined as all other divisions/unit within the same Region vide Chief Postmaster General order No. Rectt/12-1/Rlgs/VII dated 04-01-2013.                             

  1. Option exercised by me is final and I will not decline the offer of appointment and I   will have no claim to go back to my parent cadre/parent division.

  1. I am aware of the fact that my absorption in any of the neighbouring division/unit as a surplus candidate from other division will be based on inter-se merit among the surplus candidates and options submitted by them and the category to which they belong.   I will not have any claim for change of allotment even if a vacancy subsequently remains unfilled in the division/unit in which I have given a higher preference in my options.

Date:
Signature of Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment